Know what the following mean and be able to apply them
1. Write down examples of homozygous and heterozygous and genotype and phenotype
2. Write the definition of the theory of segregation and theory of independent assortment
3.be able to solve sex linked and blood type word problems
4. be able to complete a dihybrid cross
5. make an example of incomplete dominance and codominance
6. crossing over diagram it
7. diagram and explain types of mutations
8. be able to look at a karyotype and see if there are genetic problems
9. write out the steps of transcription.
10. Write out the steps of translation (anticodon, codon and types of RNA.
11. Be able to use the genetic code table to find amino acids
12. define pleiotrophy and epistatic (honors only)
"This website is not maintained by DVUSD. The website's owner is solely responsible for the contents of this website."